Here's a quick review about APSense. APSense is a Free Business Social Network where people get paid to come together to share their business. It is a great place to network, advertise, and build your list. I’ve been a member of APSense for a while, and I've just recently been spending some time there to build it up.
At APSense.com, you are allowed to create a blog, show your favorite resources, and actually build an online presence. The cost of APSense.com is free, or you can upgrade and take advantage of more features. I recently upgraded to Partner and went from almost no one viewing my site to now have over 315 views in just a few days.
I put my APsense widget on my blogs and have been amazed at the results.
APSense.com includes a desktop marketing system called iChannel. Some text ad exchanges include desktop advertising in their arsenal of services. By subscribing to their iChannel, you can receive ads delivered to your desktop rather than to your email inbox. It’s a great way to read ads, you earn credits just like you do when you go to the text ad exchange or to your email. I just started my own iChannel, ultimatelistbuilding. I learned later that APsense is no longer offering support for the iChannel. So, it's just sitting there, waiting for me to figure it out!
I am hoping that my blog posts will update there. I will probably have to learn a little more about doing that. But learning new things is something that I enjoy. Sometimes I find myself in a little trouble, as in when I was trying to change some information in the header of my other blog Ultimate List Building Tips. I couldn’t quite get a header to change correctly, so I had to ask for help. That’s okay, because now I learned how to fix it. Never be afraid to try something and if you need help, ask for it.
This concludes my review of APSense.com. I hope that you will join my network there.
No comments:
Post a Comment